I am so proud of Summer!!! This chic is amazing! I'll let her tell her entire labor story in her own words, but let me just say that I was so honored to be a part of Judah's birthday. I was so worried that I would be busy or unable to get a babysitter for Annalee when Summer went into labor, but everything worked out perfectly. Thanks Mama Jo for keeping Annalee all day so that I could be with Summer!! Here's a pic of the sweet baby boy and another one of Annalee at the ballpark later that evening.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
2 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad he's finally here and that everything went well. I love that pic of Annalee, too. That little curl of hair behind her ear is so precious!
Dude--AnnaLee is freakin huge! And she has female hair now! Awesome. Whatthebeck is pure respect. Where's your car?
Josiah
Post a Comment