Thursday, August 9, 2007

Watch my baby grow!!

So, I figured that since I didn't start this thing until Annalee was 7 months old I better back track a little bit and show you how she got here! I'll try to pick my favorite pictures from each month to share.


This is me at 40 weeks! Little did I knowI still had 8 days to go!




2nd day at home...sleeping in her bassinet



One month old...our little sleepy head!



2 months...she's finally awake!



3 months...sittin' in the bumbo


4 months old...celebrating at Caleb's 1st b-day


5 months old...aren't I getting big!!



6 months old...sitting up

3 comments:

leahknick said...

Wow! Annalee is getting so big! Time flies doesn't it? I know that you are loving every minute with her and watching her change and grow! :)

Anonymous said...

Annalee is SO precious! How did she get so big already? We need to get together soon for a playdate. Very clever name for your blog by the way! :)

Katie said...

Hey girl,

Kelli Hooper here. I am so excited that I found your blog! You seem to be doing well, and your baby is beautiful! Are you still teaching? I am glad things are going so well for you! Hope you have a great week!