Alright ladies, if you are in the mood to listen to a POWERFUl sermon on marriage...I've got the one for you! This morning Rick spoke boldly about the ministries of men and women concerning marriage...wow...I need to listen to it again because I need to hear it again! I hope my link works because it's a keeper.
What's A Sister For?
6 days ago
4 comments:
I am so glad to see that you have a blog so I can keep up with you better!
I wish Dallas was a bit closer so that I could have come to the shower too. I miss all you girls. I guess I'll have to wait till the Homecoming reunion. Are you going?
that WAS a very good sermon and a little hard to hear at times. :-) i'm glad you found the link to it - i may pass it on to some others.
Oh wow I love all the pics of Annalee! She is so big now. I have to come and see ya'll the next time we're in town. I am missing out on so much being way out here in El Paso. I don't see how all of you find the time to keep up such awesome blogs! So the swiffer sweeper, huh? I tried mopping my wood floors, but it left streaks. Think I'll try your way! ~Kimmy
Yay how fun! Your dad said you were getting back today. It looks beautiful up there in Colorado. I've only been once in the dead of winter to ski. Everything was dead and covered in snow, so it's nice to see your green pics. Anyway, I checked out the sermon, and it's really good. We watched a similar version of that back in June of last year during the Lord of the Rings series. That series was one of the best for couples.
~Kimmy
Post a Comment