Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Swimming with the cuz

Yesterday Annalee had a great time swimming with her cousin Caleb and good friend Elijah. She loved splashing in the waves at the kidde pool. Somehow I didn't manage to get a picture of all 3 of them...oops!

Today we had a fun shopping day with Karson (my VERY pregnant friend!). We even ran into Julie Tuel at Babies R Us...she just had twins and looks so great...the girls are just beautiful too! It was great to see you Julie!

I'm busy getting things ready for Cassy's baby shower on Saturday, so I should have some pics of all the acu chicks after that. We'll miss you if you can't be there!




Annalee LOVING the water!

Annalee and Caleb (He's 14 months old)


3 comments:

Cassy said...

Welcome to the dark side! See you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! Annalee and Caleb are getting so big! I miss them so much :( I cant wait to see them soon.. Give Annalee a kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

oh yes by the way its Rachel!