Today marks 5 years of marriage! Apparently I didn't have a digital camera 5 years ago because all of my wedding photos are hard copies. I am still in disbelief myself! I tried to take a picture of a picture, but that turned out pretty ghetto...as you can see with our engagement photo above!
Things I love about my sweet husband:
- His commitment to God and his family
- His hilarious sense of humor
- His thoughtful, caring spirit for others
- The way he sings and plays with Annalee
- The way he talks in movie quotes (sometimes I don't know what's a quote and what's not!!)
- His spontaneity and willingness to do anything, anytime (very opposite of me!)
- The way he provides for our family..allowing me to stay at home with my sweet baby
- I could go on and on!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I love you Micah!!
Thanks to my awesome sister-in-law Kandi...I can post a wedding pic for you. She already had it scanned into her computer (I need software in order to scan for myself). Thanks Kandi...you are always a life saver!!

No comments:
Post a Comment