Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fun Pics



I love these pictures of Annalee!!
Have a terrific Tuesday!

10 comments:

Alisha said...

So cute! I love that smile.

Kandi said...

I love that smile!! She is having too much fun!!! I cant wait to see you guys :)

Summer said...

You're a bloggin' fool!!! :-) Yay, I'm glad everyone can see Annalee's cuteness now!

annalee said...

i'm so glad you said hello on my blog.
your baby girl is SO cute! and has such a cutie name to go with her adorableness!
i was wondering what you ended up deciding for her middle name?
glad all is well!

annalee said...

ooh, that's a great way of doing it. I would of never thought of that way. I don't think you have to worry at all!

leahknick said...

I love these pictures of Annalee too! Northwest better not block my access to Annalee's blog!! I will want to check in on you girls every once in a while when I get a break! :)

Jenni said...

Hey Lori!! I'm so glad you wrote on my blog! I had no clue that you had a blog too!! Annalee is sooo cute, and I think she looks just like you!! Keep the pictures coming! It's good to see you in blogland. :)

Chesley said...

Lori,
I was so excited to find you in blog world!!! I can't even tell you how I found you as I traveled through names. Today I was just thinking "I wish I could find a new person that I know that has a blog" and here you are!
I love getting to visit your mom every month at the Dr. office. She is a great constant for me to have there since I have only seen my midwife once in the past 5 months.
Annalee is so cute and she looks so much like you... especially her smile!
I'll check back in with you.

Anonymous said...

Lori, I was checking on Summer's blog and noticed that you now have a blog. How exciting. I will keep checking back to see more pics of your gorgeous daughter. Annalee is so precious!! I would love to get together one day with you and Summer to catch up. I'll tell Summer to get something planned.
Jill (Wittmayer) Perry

Lori said...

Hey Jill!!
That would be fun. I'm glad you found us! See you soon.
Lori