I know, I know, I can't believe it either....I am now a "blogger." We'll see how this goes. I didn't even know this thing existed until Summer sucked me in...I can now thank her for a semi-unhealthy blogging addiction. I figured I better stop lurking around other's blogs and actually do one for myself! I knew it was time when every little thing that Annalee did I would think to myself, "hmm, that would make a cute posting!" I'm sure Micah will be thrilled (insert sarcastic voice here). It may take me a few days to figure out all the quirks to this thing...so hang in there with me. Until next time...
2 comments:
YAY!!!! You are awesome, I'm so proud of you! :-) You don't have to tell Micah.....
Hey Lori, Summer pointed me to your blog so I thought I would drop by and say hi. You know you're really addicted to blogging when you find yourself taking photos of things that normally would go unnoticed because "it will be good for the blog."
I'm looking forward to seeing photos since I haven't seen Annalee yet.
Post a Comment