Friday, August 17, 2007

Remember how you said that you love my sponteneity...


The above statement is how a voicemail from Micah started out. While I was in the dentist chair having my tooth drilled, Micah decided to us his talent of spontanious-ness and book flights to Colorado!! We had been talking about taking a short trip somewhere for our anniversary, but I was thinking we would drive somewhere close for an overnight stay. Oh no, we are actually taking a "real" vacation (minus a very sweet baby)! I know it will be good for us... but this will be the first time we are away from Annalee for more than a night. I can't wait to post pictures of our Rocky Mountain adventures!


On another note...yesterday I was blessed to spend the afternoon with Kandi and the kids. We hung out, grabbed some lunch at Chic-fil-a, and shopped at an adorable fabric store called Cabbage Rose. This place is genious..they have a play area for kids so that their moms can peruse through the bolts and bolts of super cute fabrics. Katie found a naked baby doll with some pretty scary hair...she drug it around in a little red wagon the entire time...why didn't we get a picture of that, Kandi??? So cute! The only picture taken was of the sweet baby sleeping during all of the excitement at Chic-fil-a. I really need to be better at taking pictures..I thought blogging would help me with that, but it only points out my lack of picture taking even more!


2 comments:

Kandi said...

My little sleeping biscuit :) I love her laugh!! And I especially loved it when Katie said.." momma annaWee's a tiger!!". By the way she called her baby Annawee all night Thursday! We had such a good afternoon with you guys. And why did'nt we get a pic of the scary babydoll??

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I spent 2 hours in Cabbage Rose with my mother-in-law right before I got married. She is a quilt maker....even has a business. I got to pick all of my fabrics. I even picked fabric to be made for my mom's quilt. I was TIRED by the end of that trip! I love that store!! Peter's mom is now in the process of making me a "Sock Monkey Quilt" with fabric from Cabbage Rose! :)