Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Reprimanded

Apparently I haven't posted enough pictures of Annalee lately and I am upsetting some of my readers!! I want to keep to people happy and comin' back for more...so here they are!

Annalee's 8 month picture in her chair with her bunny.


Practicing feeding herself......





It's in the mouth...yea!

Video of Annalee crawling.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, her smile is so BIG and BRIGHT! She is so adorable. Keep up the crawling Annalee, you're doing great!!!!

Kandi said...

Reprimanded? Now I feel bad :( I just miss her....and you guys too...but her especially!!! Love the video..she seems so pleased with herself!! Yeah!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I just love that baby's smile more than anything!! And those eyes!!! whatever! :) she's beautiful!

Kristen said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! YAY! Love all your posts! :)
I did start the year with my 2nd graders, but I won't be able to go all year with them. Annalee is sooo cute! Love the shower pic of everyone, all of you girls look so good. We do go to Church at RHCC, but we never see you. Do you go on Sunday morning? We have been going there since March, but go on Sat. night. We will have to get together sometime. I would love to see you. :)
Love you!

Kylie said...

Hi Lori! She is Beautiful! I'm so glad to know about your blog so I can check in on you guys.

annalee said...

yes! we did get the nursery fabric from cabbage rose... that was my first visit and i was SO impressed with how many cute fabrics they had. i'd love to see a post of annalee's nursery sometime! i bet it is adorable. we are waiting to find out boy or girl until the big day.